Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm getting sucked in...

So, my sister-in-law told me the other day I should start a blog. I said why? I'm not married and don't have kids and that is what people blog about (at least, that's my impression). I used to write all the time. Now, I hardly ever write (unless it's a paper for school...). Maybe this is a good way for me to start writing again. Really, why I got the idea is because tonight I learned about something new that I wanted to share. In fact, I feel like a learn a lot about things I want to share or do something about and do not have a platform. So, maybe I will here. That's why I titled it as I did...it will really just be my ponderings. I've been sucked in to the blogging thing, but let's face it, I've given in pretty easily.

3 comments:

The Stiles Family said...

I didn't have to twist that hard:)I am excited that you are blogging. I am looking forward to reading all of your thoughts and ideas. This is a perfect place to do it.

Susanna said...

I will definitely be checking in from time to time! :)

Vic V said...

I think this is a great idea. You have interesting perspectives on a variety of issues. I look forward to checking in from time to time.